Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Why I'm just like Ryan from The Office

I found this fun little over survey at follow your arrow. :) Perfect for a day when you don't want to do anything, right? Let's pretend it's still the weekend and we're just hanging out.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Softball/baseball/basketball concession stand worker in high school
- Summer day camp counselor for ages 6-12 years old for three summers
- Advertising/social media editor for about nine months after I got my first degrees
- Temp! I was a temp for a company that manufactures medical devices for about four months after I graduated undergrad.


Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Love Actually
- Up!
- You've Got Mail
- The Indiana Jones movies (mostly the first and third... I don't like the second much)

Four places I’ve lived:
- Jacksonville, New Jersey
- Springfield, Missouri
- Decatur, Illinois
- Lawrence, Kansas

Four TV shows I watch:
- Big Bang Theory
- Almost Human
- How I Met Your Mother
- Bones

Four places I have been (I chose some of my favorites:):
- The Lake District in England
- The Globe Theater in London
- Crater Lake in Oregon
- Loch Ness and the Highlands in Scotland

Four favorite foods:
- Pasta
- Broccoli
- Cheese
- Ice cream

Four places I’d rather be right now:
- On a beach somewhere lovely and warm
... that's all.

Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Graduating! (again)
- Climbing Mt. St. Helen's
- Running some good races
- Getting a big kid job

Your turn! Answer one of these in the comments! Go!



8 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

When I got to your 4 favorite foods? I wanted to shout, "WE ARE THE SAME PERSON!" Those are all my favorites. I just might need to add a fifth for pizza. :P

I love Love, Actually and Up! and Big Bang and HIMYM. I told Michael I want to run away to the beach. And I've BEEN to NJ, MO, IL, and KS. So that's something. :)

Suze said...

I, like you and Kate, have the same four fave foods. Yum.

Katrin said...

Great post! I don't even know how many times I watched Love Actually! That movie is soo good!

Kailagh Anne said...

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year:
Graduation! I totally agree :)
My Road Trip. Literally can't wait.
Getting A Job! Finally doing something with my life.
Having A Boyfriend! It's about god damn time if you ask me!!

I love this post and the office, get it girl ;)

The Lady Okie said...

Loch Ness! Okay, this is the SECOND time today this has come up AND I'm reading Outlander right now (book 1). I feel like it's a sign. I don't know what it's a sign of, just that it's a sign.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Hahah I love this!

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

four shows I watch:

Big Bang Theory
Heartland
Grey's Anatomy
Law & Order SVU

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...