Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Trip to Denver!

Ummm....

hey.

I'm really behind on blogging, huh?

But I want to tell you about my trip to see Pat! Let's pretend it wasn't already three weeks ago...

Before Pat moved to Denver for his 12-week internship, I bugged him about me being able to visit. They'd told him he could be working up to 80 hours a week, though, so he knew he'd be really busy. He'd say, You can come visit, but I might not have time to see you.

Well then.

But then one of my coworkers found a good deal on flights between Kansas City and Denver. And I couldn't find the good deal myself but it put the idea in Pat's head and then we bought my tickets and then I was off to see Pat!

It was a quick trip -- I got in Friday night and was supposed to leave Monday morning. But it was soo great to visit him and see where he's living and his life for the past many weeks.

Enough talk. Here's some pictures! We went hiking both days I was there, so all my pics are from that. :)






It was a wonderful trip, and I'm so glad I got to go!

Have any of you been to Denver before? Any tips for the next time I'm out there? We didn't venture into the city much (or at all) -- maybe next trip!


6 comments:

Kate said...

I looooove Colorado, but I've never been to Denver! Always wanted to go though.

And I'm super glad you got to see Pat, even if it was for a short time. Also, those pictures are gorrrrreous.

Amy said...

i am so glad you were able to go see Pat. i know it wasn't as long as you would have liked - but that time is so precious! :)
beautiful pictures and i am JEALOUS of your hiking ;)

Anonymous said...

Yayayayay! So happy you two got to spend some time together! Your pictures are gorgeous! I need to get out there and see it for myself someday.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Such a beautiful place!

Cassy said...

Oh my gosh, I love Denver! Sooo pretty. I don't know how you feel about beer, but Denver has some AMAZING craft breweries. Glad you got to visit Pat. Looks like fun!

Marley Marie said...

Oh my! Denver looks super duper amazing...My cousin lives there and I always see her pictures and am quite jealous of all the beautiful things she gets to see!!!
-Marley
http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...