Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy birthday Dad!



To my dad

who calls me every morning to help me get out of bed and work out(even though I am a grown ass woman who ought to be able to get out of bed myself)

who is working full time at his job and then going home and working on 100% full fledged art for my future father in law's new home

who texts me countdowns to the next time I get to see Pat

who sends me selfies and pictures of our pets when I'm missing home

who still calls me by my childhood nickname

who uses emojis better than any other dad

who calls me on Sundays, just to catch up

I hope you have the happiest of birthdays!


So sad I'm always far away on your birthday, Wolf. Hope it's a good one.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy birthday, Abbey's dad!

I've always thought he sounded like so much fun. :)

Tamara said...

Happy belated birthday Ab's Dad! You sound like a dad should sound - awesome as heck! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...