Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy birthday future husband!

It has recently come to my attention that my favorite human reads my blog.  And today is his birthday!

My poor future husband has two midterms tomorrow and a girlfriend who failed to get him anything for his birthday. And he's also 23948723042398 miles away. Or so it feels. But maybe he'll see this and know I'm thinking of him.

There's lots of mushy things I could say here, but I'll save you and just say them straight to him. :)

Happy birthday, Pat! Miss you lots.

3 comments:

Katrin said...

Happy happy birthday to Pat!

Kate said...

Happy birthday to Pat!! Sending him good vibes for his midterms tomorrow. :)

Can't wait until you see him again.

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday Pat! Good luck on your mid-terms!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...