Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Training Tuesday [7.16.13]

Hey friends! It's Tuesday again, and around here that means I talk about my training! If you're working toward any kind of healthy living goal, feel free to link up and share your progress. Go on, brag about yourself a little!



I hate to say it, but I only ran once since the last Training Tuesday. It was one of those weeks where other things are just more important. The one run I did went well -- 3.5 miles outside in the hot and sticky, but a good run.

Fortunately, this was a reduced mileage week as far as my training plan goes -- I was SUPPOSED to give my body a break (though, not this much of a break). So I'm not really too worried.

I hope you all have more to report than me! Can't wait to hear! (read :)


4 comments:

jaime said...

I'm glad that the one run you had was a good one. Sometimes we need the week off (or several days.) Hope you're able to get back into the swing of things this week!

Amy said...

You NEED the break time! You have to have it for your body to recover and get stronger! :)

Katrin said...

I also only ran once and feel a little bad. But I also biked once and went for a couple of long walks. Sometimes you just need a break! Don't feel bad!

Amanda said...

Don't feel bad. I last ran on Wednesday last week, and then I just ran yesterday. My legs were SCREAMING for a run after 5 days off.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...