Monday, March 11, 2013

Life update

Hey friends!

So I've been really awful at telling you what I've actually been doing with my time.

Last Saturday, I went to a basketball game...

My friend Julie was in town! She came to the game, we got dinner together and we went out afterwards. And neither of us ever took a picture... whoops. I promise it really happened!

Sunday we went to breakfast with Pat's dad and aunt. Then I drove back to my hometown in Missouri and did some homework, took an online quiz... not much...

Oh yeah. And this:

I took Anna to see Brian Regan live. And it was awesome. (If you are not familiar with Brian Regan, here's a couple links you should check out. The sound is him, not the cartoons, but I quite enjoy the cartoons)





Aaaaand I went to another basketball game...

I also ran a lot, worked a lot. I have a big project going on at work that is stressing. me. out. It'll all go down over spring break, and I will be SO relieved... until my next big project April 6.

One last thing... I also threw down a challenge last week (which you probably know since it's the ONLY thing I blogged about... whoops...). I'm now calling it...


Details are here. You can still join this week! If I've emailed you about it, please email me back by this weekend with your info. :)
I made that banner -- you can use it if you're posting about it. I will be! And I'll have a sidebar-sized button soon too. If you're tweeting about it, you can use the hashtag #foreverfitnesschallenge. Thanks to Melissa for the great ideas!

Alright, that's all for me. Gotta get going for work!



2 comments:

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

Love this. :) you and Pat look so cute!! :)

Holly said...

Your challenge sounds awesome! I might consider it but I'm so busy right now that I don't think I could fit it all in. But it looks like you've been enjoying your time lately :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...