Monday, February 18, 2013

This weekend I... [2.18.13]

Hey friends! A quick post to fill you in on my weekend. :)

This weekend, Pat and I played host to his dad and sister, who were in from Oregon! I had never met Jamie before (even though Pat and I have been dating for almost 2.5 years!) so it was fun to finally meet her!

Unfortunately, Pat's dad has most of the pictures from the weekend, but I did get this one of the FnF kids at the KU game Saturday night! We also played cards Friday night, ate out a couple times, and wandered in downtown Lawrence. :)

This weekend I went to the KU game, in which we DESTROYED Texas. It was a fun game!
Hands up for a free throw. Ws cuz it was Jeff Withey 
Why is the quality of this picture so much worse? bleh. Still cute :)
Mario Chalmers was recognized at half time and his jersey was retired, so that was pretty cool to see, too. And! For the giveaway at the game, they gave out sleeves like some of the players (including Mario) wear! I was greedy and took two. They're difficult to see in this picture, but I loved them!


This weekend I ran a 5k! In the snow! I'll have another teaser about this before I post a race recap later this week. For now, this is all you get. :)


This weekend I also took a couple naps and did a bit of homework.

This weekend flew by. I don't feel quite ready for the week ahead, but here goes none the less!

Did you all have a busy weekend or a restful one? I hope it was just what you needed!







PS. Linking with Sar here!

9 comments:

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

Mine was crazy as well. But I finally got to see my JBK. :).

Rachael said...

I love your sleeves!! :) And good job on the 5k! That is a goal of mine. And in the snow too!! I could never do it.

Sarah said...

5K in the snow?! So cool! Can't wait to read all about it!

Melissa (Freeing Imperfections) said...

5k in the snow?! So awesome! I LOVE that medal's ribbon! Can't wait to hear about the race :)

Kristen said...

RCJ! :)

And congrats on the 5K!

Leslie said...

I watched the KU game and it looked like it would've been a BLAST to be there. I bet you had so much fun!! and girl... running in the snow. You're a beast. That medal is awesome!

Katrin said...

Congratulations on running a 5K! That is very impressive! In the snow! Wow!

Shauna said...

Wow in the snow!! You're hardcore!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Congrats on the 5k!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...