Monday, February 11, 2013

This Weekend I... [2.11.13]

This weekend I went to a conference about diversity and social justice. It was awesome.

Everyone doing the Wobble, which I do NOT know how to do, but which looked really fun. :)
I feel like I was gone for YEARS, though. And had to come back to the real world of homework and work and planning events and.... yeeeaaah....

This weekend, one of my high school besties had a BABY. She's a MOM.

woah.

That's all I've got for you friends. Long weekend that went by so fast, which is really hard to explain, but truth. But I felt like it needed to be documented! Looking forward to a busy week and an exciting weekend next weekend and life. :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


9 comments:

Jordan said...

You have to learn the Wobble! It's so fun :)

Tamara said...

I don't know the Wobble either. I feel as if you need to learn it and do a video tutorial.

Yes. That is what you shall too.

Tamara said...

Or rather, That is what you shall do not too.

I am special.

Sarah said...

OHMYGOSH. YOU AND TAM SHOULD DO A WOBBLE VIDEO TUTORIAL. Please?! Please?! Please?!

Suze said...

A conference on diversity and social justice?! Sounds right up my alley. The wobble? I can't do it either :)

Amy said...

Isn't it crazy how everyone is having babies. Most of my friends are having babies right now and i'm all "HOLD UP...since when did we get old enough to have kids?!" ha.
WOBBLE! i love the wobble, even though it is totally lame. :)

Laura Darling said...

Sounds like a fantastic conference! I've never heard of the wobble! I must live under a rock!

Karenna said...

I don't know how to wobble either! I definitely want to see this tutorial...

That retreat site looks gorgeous... I'm glad it was awesome! Have a great day and week, Abbey.

Kaileigh said...

Everytime I hear that someone from high school is pregnant I'm like whoa, scandalous. Then I realize that they are 25 and married. I still feel like we are all too young for that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...