Monday, December 3, 2012

This weekend... [12.3.12]

This weekend Kansas played Oregon State in Kansas City, so of course we went!

Love that the guy behind us smiled for the picture.

Also went shopping with friends (sadly no pics) and disc golfing with Pat and Sam (although I just walked the course. Exercise!)

Blogs from the homefront might be pretty sparse this week, friends. Got a 10-15 page paper due Thursday and about three pages written. #whoops.

Or I might blog to procrastinate. Who knows.

Either way I'll be back in full force next week for Katie's home stuff link up (that probably actually has a better name than that.)

And of course, a book review this Friday. :)

Until then, think good Higher Education Paper-y thoughts for me!


15 comments:

Genna said...

The guy smiling behind you=hilarious. I so wanna do that to someone's picture now! And I'm starting to feel that end-of-the-semester-pressure as well so you're not alone.

Amanda said...

hopefully the weekend fun propels you through the paper writing process!!!!! sending positive vibes and prayers!

Katie said...

Bahaha home stuff linkup is perfect. Maybe we should rename it that ;)

LOVE that guy behind you smiling. I think I will do that from now on instead of looking away.

Good luck on paper writing!

Sara said...

I lol'd when I saw the guy in the pic behind you smiling. Funny stuff!

That last pic is stunning!

Lin said...

Fun times. Good luck writing that insane paper. Cant even imagine writing that much about something I like much less something for school. Ick :/

Kristen said...

Jealoussss

And good luck writing that paper!! Get it!

Shauna said...

Good luck on the paper!!!

Melissa said...

Good luck, girl! You will do great, i know it! :)

You & Pat are CUTE! Great pics!

Kate said...

You are gonna rock that paper like whoa. I just have a feeling.

Amy said...

Love all of the pictures!!! :) :) : )
girl...get that paper done! I'm sure right when you start it you're going to beast through it!

Melissa (Freeing Imperfections) said...

Again, good luck with the long papers!

Kerry said...

It looks like you have a wonderful weekend. Good luck with the paper! xo

Amanda said...

Looks like you had a blast!

Katrin said...

Haha, love that the guy behind you smiled in the camera! Glad you had such a great time!

Lindsay - Shrimp Salad Circus said...

I hope your paper went well! I was SUCH a horrid procrastinator in college and grad school... Ugh! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...