Friday, December 21, 2012

Secret Santa swap!

Hey friends! Double posting today. Just a quick second post to share what I got through a Secret Santa swap I participated in!

My Secret Santa was the lovely Jen from Dexter Morgan's Mama (who just celebrated her birthday! happy birthday!). And here's what she sent me...

Such a great present for me! Love the EOS lip balm and love love love the Holiday! I've also worn the slippers already a couple times. :) OH! AND a bunch of hot chocolate. Yum!

Thank you, Jen, and happy holidays to all. :)


7 comments:

Shannon Page said...

Great gifts!! Thanks for participating in the swap!!:)

Holly said...

I have Halloween slippers like those and they are sooo awesome!! :) And that EOS lip balm? My faveeee! What a fun swap!

Tristan Schlegel said...

I keep wanting to try that lip balm! How is it? I don't know why I just haven't bought it yet!

Alyx said...

What a fun package!!!

Katrin said...

What a great pictures! The slippers are so cute and I love love love The Holiday!

Melissa (Freeing Imperfections) said...

Aw, what a fun gift! I love those kind of slippers. Happy Christmas!

Lin said...

Those are super cute slippers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...