Thursday, December 13, 2012

My favorite thing about home: Home for the Holidays linkup

Hey friends!

So after getting super cheesy on ya'll the past couple of posts, I thought I'd do something lighter for today.

(even though I think I've made it abundantly clear that my favorite thing about home is the people I share it with. duh.)

Linking with Katie and Holly!


This is The Wall.

When you win a card game at our house, you sign your score sheet and get to hang it on The Wall.

It's turned into a pretty big deal, at least among those of us who live here. I am currently tied for first with Sam with seven score cards up! Yes, I am beating Pat. :)


It's become a really fun tradition. Emily, my older sister, is due to make an appearance and try to get her name on The Wall. My friend Simone is on The Wall, even though she's only played once. Pat's dad is up there! And he lives in Oregon! We hope eventually the whole wall will be filled. :)

So that's my fun tidbit for today. :)

What's your favorite part about your home?


10 comments:

Holly said...

That might be the COOLEST thing I've ever seen!!! What a fun little tradition :)

Thanks again for linking up!

Shauna said...

What a fun idea!

Adrienne said...

OH, mine have been super cheesy too. I think it's expected ;)

What a fun idea! I love it!

Tristan Schlegel said...

This is so cool! What a super fun idea!

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

Aw love this!! :)

Katie said...

I LOVE THIS. I am thinking I need to have one of these walls, except that would mean I would actually have to learn how to play cards...

Laura Darling said...

I love this idea! We play a lot of board games at my house, and the winner always gets to write their name and the date on the inside of the lid of the box. Some games we have are from when my dad was a kid, and his mom started the tradition, so it's so neat to see names from games that were played 40 years ago in there!

Amanda said...

that is sooooooo cool!!! what a fun idea! how did it get started?

Noel Nelson said...

I love the idea..my children would love this.

http://www.healthyaction.com.au/tribulus.html

Katrin said...

I absolutely love this! What a wonderful idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...