Thursday, December 20, 2012

Life lately

Lately, I've been to a few basketball games.



I'm kind of obsessed with Baby Jay

I got to go to Beauty and the Beast. (why didn't I take pictures with my friends?)

I made cookies with friends and learned decorating cookies is not my life's calling.

My sad blob snowman. Might have been cuter if I hadn't dropped the
knife on the floor. Oops.

Pat gave me some Christmas lights.

And we took fun pictures.

I dropped Pat off at the airport and mostly didn't cry and then came home to hang out with my puppies.



And today, I woke up to snow! Aaaaand I found out that I got a 4.0 this semester. :)


How's your life lately?


8 comments:

Dara said...

a 4.0! that's great!

Breenah said...

I'd LOVE to go to a Jayhawk basketball game! I guess I could go to a WSU one whenever I wanted, but I feel like KU would be more fun.
I love the lights around your window and your blog snowman. He's just avant garde.

Kate said...

4.0!!! Yaaaaay!!!

Snow!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!

Genna said...

Ohhh I forgot you were a Kansas girl. I am an OSU fan myself, so we will be friendly rivals Saturday ;) And I love your cookie decorating! It's abstract! haha

Sara said...

Yay for the 4.0!! That's awesome girl!

Kristen said...

First off, I'm jealous of the many games you've been to. Second, where is Beauty and the Beast playing?!!? Third, and mostly important, congrats on the 4.0!!!! :)

Ech and Will said...

Wow you have had a lot of cool stuff going on lately! Congrats on the 4.0!

Katrin said...

Congratulations! :))
Love your funny pictures! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...