Monday, November 26, 2012

This weekend I... [Thanksgiving 2012]

Get ready for lots of pictures. Since I've been gone so long (whoops? sorry. spontaneous blogging vacation), first I'm going to start with...

Last week I finished the worst group project everrr and presented in class, finishing up my Monday night class. I still have to go to class, but I just have to listen to others present. Woo!

Last week, my dad learned to use emojis.

Last week/this weekend I took Pat home for Thanksgiving. Or really, he took me since he was nice and drove.

This weekend, I watched Pat try to bond with the cat and bond maybe too much with Chewy the dog.

This weekend I met my cousin's baby, Contessa Rose!

 

This weekend I played lots of games with my family!
This weekend I went disc golfing! or really I watched everyone else disc golf :)

This weekend I took 1983712902387 pictures of Tess. 

 This weekend I laughed as Tessa seemed to grow another foot and got held in the funniest positions I've ever seen. Cutest baby everrrr.




This weekend we had a campfire, which Pat said was his favorite part. :)

This weekend I spent time with my family and Pat, and it was awesome.



Hope you all had a great weekend/week/are doing well in general!


9 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the little white dog, so cute! Glad y'all had a great time! :)

Danavee said...

Tess AND those pups are all very cute!

Syndal said...

this post is crazy adorable overload!

Amanda said...

Okay, now it's my turn to say, "OMG. THAT BABY!" sooo cute!!

Genna said...

Babies and puppies. The best. My Instagram looked quite similar this past weekend when I spent a ton of time with my cousin's baby and of course my pup :)

Sara said...

Does it get much better the family/loves, babies and puppies? I think not! ;-)

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Looks like you've had a lovely couple of weekends :)

Tamara said...

Okay, Tessa is adorable! And babies really do get comfortable in the weirdest positions, haha.

Also, you look like a natural holding Tessa. What? Someone had to say it. :)

So glad you had a great holiday!

exlibrisheather said...

Looks like you had a great thanksgiving! I love that exchange between you and your dad...I keep meaning to show my parents how to use emjoi as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...