Monday, November 5, 2012

This weekend I... [11.5.12]

This weekend was not super exciting. But I'm going to tell you about it anyway. :)

This weekend I went for a run and it was gorgeous out! Running during the fall = new fave. (not to be confused with falling while running.)
This weekend I watched Paranormal Activity Four with Pat and some friends! (Video has spoilers for Paranormal 2)

We all LOVED it. Although, we've all loved all the movies. So, there's that. But seriously, my favorite of the series, fo sho.

This weekend I fell asleep for two hours when I was supposed to be working on a paper (even though I'd slept in till 11!) Whoops? Must have needed it!

This weekend (I) looked like this a lot:
That's Pat watching football and me doing homework.

Don't be too impressed, though. I did a lot a lot a lot of laying around instead of homeworking, and I'll be paying for it this week. I also ate a lot of chocolate, which I'll also be paying for....

Linking with Sar and Syndal!

How was your weekend, friends? I hope it was great!


13 comments:

Leslie said...

laying around is just SO much more appealing than school work. I'm in the same boat... I'll pay for it this week!
And you are nuts liking Paranormal Activity... just the previews give me nightmares!

Kate said...

"not to be confused with falling while running" hahahaha! Best line I've read all day long.

Sara said...

I am terrified of the Paranormal Activity flicks and won't even sit down and watch one....I'm just a big baby. ;-)

Tamara said...

Awesome running pictures!
I haven't actually watched any of the Paranormal movies...not because I don't want too or am not interested but apparently my husband is a man-child and hates things that are any type of scary.

Kristen said...

This time of the year is great for running! Idk why, but I swear I can run farther when it's colder out.

Hannah {Our Journey Blog} said...

That sky is just gorgeous! God's handiwork is just amazing!! :) I saw you were at 99 followers so I just had to get you to 100! ;) Stopping by from TWI.

Tristan Schlegel said...

Laying around is so much better than homeworking!

Fall running = the best kind! Although falling while running is not out of my vocabulary. It has happened more than enough times! :)

Genna said...

Uhhhh no scary movies for this girl! No thanks. And there's no calories in chocolate, haven't you heard? ;)

Katie said...

I'm the biggest wuss ever when it comes to scary movies (...or scary ANYTHING for that matter). I almost went to a haunted corn maze this year and then chickened out. The last time I went through a haunted house I saw a handle on a door and threw myself through the door. After I got out I realized the door had been all taped up and was NOT supposed to be an exit. However, apparently I'm super resourceful when I'm in "fight or flight". Paha. :)

Breenah said...

If you have not seen this already, you really need to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ61gPAlUVc

Robin said...

Beautiful pictures.

exlibrisheather said...

Nice Pictures! I miss Kansas in the fall :( I'm excited to see you kept at the running thing (I think we started running around the same time if I remember correctly). I sort of gave up on the whole running thing and have been biking instead. I will say though, taking beautiful pictures while biking is MUCH harder ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the pic with your laptop in the foreground and Pat's head and the football game in the distance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...