Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday [11.8.12]

Joining some of my favorites this month to reflect on all the good in my life.




       Thankful Thursday

Today, I'm thankful for my re-commitment to running. I ran last Friday, Monday, and last night I squeezed in a one-mile run. From Saturday through yesterday, I was exhausted. Today, I feel ready to take on the world!

I'm thankful for hot chocolate with good friends. I met up with my friend Jenna last night, after the rest of my busy day was over, and we caught up. And it was good.

I'm thankful for team HESA! I played on an intramural volleyball team with my classmates and it was so fun! Pictures from our last game last night -- There's more of us, but several were gone for a conference.

I'm thankful, as always, for my loving family and bf. There's none out there better, I'm tellin ya!


I'm thankful for you all!

You may have noticed my blog hit the 100 follower mark. And of course, that would mean nothing without all the wonderful friendships I've made through blogging.

Sometimes I think about how weird blogging friendships must seem to everyone who reads my blog and doesn't have one of their own (family, real-life friends, Pat's family... :) But I'm so thankful for the community I've found here!

Ok, sorry for going all cheesy on you there. But look out for a giveaway next week! Just a little something to celebrate. :)

What are you thankful for today?



9 comments:

Meghan @ Shine On said...

Congrats on 100 followers!! And those photo booth pics? Classic. Thanks for linking up, darling. :)

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

Aww. I'm so thankful that we are blogging friends. :) I hope one day I will up to Kansas because I have never been. :)

Sara said...

Yay for 100 followers! I glanced over there today actually and saw you had met (actually, exceeded!) that mark. That is so awesome! :-)

I am also thankful for hot chocolate with good friends...and hot chocolate in general, haha.

Sarah Grace said...

love everything about this post! all the pictures are too cute!

Kate said...

Your tie-dye shirt makes me so frickin' happy.

Danavee said...

Congrats on 100 followers!!!!!! EEEKKKK! Huge milestone!

Sar said...

I'm thankful for:
-Your face in that last post, because you look so happy!
-The fact that more and more people keep seeing your amazingness. When you're a huge, famous blogger, I'm totally gonna say I knew you when... ;)
-Your tweets with Tamara. So fantastic.

Happy Friday, Abbey!

Amy said...

I love your "thankful for's..." so awesome!
AND that you added pictures.
Girl i love that you are just RADIATING joy! :)

Katrin said...

Congratulations, dear! That's great! I am so glad we found each other in blogland! Love your list! And your pictures make me smile so much! Have a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...