Monday, October 29, 2012

This weekend I... [10.29.12]

Hey friends! Linking with Sar and Syndal...

This weekend I went home to my parents' house! It was a quick trip for no particular reason other than that I was homesick. I spent some time with my parents and little sister, and lots of time with my dogs (prepare for about 1029381029 pictures of my pets at the end of this post...).

This weekend I saw Cloud Atlas

...and was confused for at least a third of the movie and grossed out/tramautized at least another 10% or the time. My friend Adam loved it, though, and gave it four and a half stars. There were sixish storylines going on at the same time. Some I loved and some I didn't care for. It definitely made me think and some of the makeup was very very impressive. But I don't think I'd see it again.

This weekend I stopped by a Halloween party at my little sister's dance studio and saw her do this:
 What a BAMF.

This weekend I mailed my absentee ballot!
Amurrica.

This weekend I took entirely too many pictures of my pets.
Look at that faaaace!
Conquering his possum.
Later, lying on the now fully conquered possum.


Birds are really sweet :) He loves me.
This weekend I drove from one home to the other. :)


Hope you all had a great weekend! Happy Monday!


14 comments:

Adrienne said...

okay, so would you recommend cloud atlas? Because I've seen previews and I really want to see it...

Your sister? SO cool! Does she break dance? I'm so impressed! Total BAMF ;)

And your pets are adorable :)

Leslie said...

those dogs are PRECIOUS, I can't blame you for taking tons of pictures of them!

Jess @ Blonde Meets World said...

No such thing as too many puppy pictures!

And aren't little trips home, for no reason in particular, the best?! They make my heart happy.

Also, YAY for mailing in your absentee ballot. I always try to tell people that I don't care who the vote for...I care if they don't vote at all!

Sara said...

Awww love the pics of your pets! Super cute!

Shauna said...

Omg how adorable are those puppies?? Want!! Yay vote!

Kate said...

I wasn't super interested in that movie, so I'm glad to know that it was only decent. :P

And I just want to squeeze your puppies! And let's pretend that didn't sound awkward at all.

~Dawn~ said...

Awww cute pups!!

Kristen said...

I fully endorse the pet picture overload. :)

I'm sad you didn't really like Cloud Atlas! I want to see it, but I'm planning on waiting until it comes out on DVD to give it a try.

Brianne said...

Umm that's a pretty BA sister you have.

Katie said...

I lived out of state for a year and the last few months I lived there I averaged flying home every other weekend. ...It was quite an expensive last few months.

I've heard so many different things said about Cloud Atlas. I rarely go see movies, but I really think that I don't think that I would like it. Haha.

Also. I'm the same way with my animals. Cute cute cute!

So glad you had a good trip home!! :)

Robin said...

You can't take too many pictures of pets.

Laura Darling said...

Sometimes those spontaneous trips home are the best! And your dogs are adorable!

Tamara said...

Seriously, even upside down I can tell that your sister and you resemble! BAMF indeed.

Also, cute puppies & a bird. You win at life.

Syndal said...

what a great weekend!

your pups are soooo cute! love it. And a bird? Not many people own birds so that makes you awesome :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...