Monday, October 15, 2012

This Weekend I... [10.15.12]

Linking up with Sar and Syndal again!

This weekend I went to Late Night at the Phog!


For the uninitiated, Friday was the first day college basketball teams can have an official basketball practice. At KU that means we have Late Night. All the student athletes are introduced and the men's and women's basketball teams each do skits and each class does a dance. This year the senior guys danced to Gangnam style and it was wonderfully amazingly awesome.

Pat got in line at two and I joined him after work around four. Pat's dad was in town!


Everyone got light up thingies when we went in and it looked way cool when they were all lit up!


And, of course, I made Pat take a picture with me :)


This weekend I slept in like woah on Saturday, then the boys all went to the football game and I did homework. Then I cleaned up our room and hung out with Pat and his dad. Then we had cards night!


This weekend we we went to breakfast with Pat's dad and then the boys had a ping pong match up: Pat and Sam vs. Pat's dad's friends (who take lessons and are in a ping pong league).


Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the actual match up; I had to leave when they were still warming up because I'll be playing on an intramural volleyball team with my classmates! We practiced for a couple of hours and it was SO fun! but I was already sore just a couple hours later. Also, my serve is horrendous. Gotta work on getting my serve back!

This weekend I got several pictures and videos from my parents that made me way homesick :(


It was a pretty great weekend! The weather yesterday was perfect. All I wanted to do was play outside but I mostly did homework. Womp womp.

I'm excited to hear about everyone else's weekends! I hope it was wonderful :)



14 comments:

Katie said...

Once again, you and Pat are just SO CUTE. And Pat's dad is the cutest as well, so great that you got to spend time with him this weekend!

Christi said...

Love all the pictures! Happy Monday!
http://diaryofablondenewlywed.blogspot.com/

Sar said...

So you know you're gorgeous all the time, but holy moly, that picture with you and Pat is amazing! Y'all are so pretty!

Amy said...

Looks like you had a fantastic weekend! & I agree with Sar, you're always so gorgeous!

Meg {henninglove} said...

ok your photos are taking me back to when i lived in lawrence and we would attend KU basketball games. i was there when ostertag was there what great memories!

Sarah Evans said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. Mine was very quiet but that was just what I needed :)

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Cusiosity

Kristen said...

So jealous you went to Late Night. I've never been but have always wanted to go. I'm determined to go to a game this year, I haven't been in forever!

Sarah Grace said...

yay ping pong! :) haha such a fun weekend!

Kate said...

Late Night looks like so much fun!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness... i love that dog.

Glad you had a great weekend! You & Pat are CUTE! :)

meandmr.com said...

looks like a fun weekend!
-meandmr.com

Leslie Gilmore said...

Looks like a great weekend! Stopping by from the Mingle Monday hop! New follower!!

Leslie @ Sincerely, Leslie

Pam Mower said...

Hi from Mingle Monday Blog Hop!
Sounds like you had a great weekend!

xoxo, Pam

www.pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Basketball and Cards night...you sound like my kinda lady! Being from Kentucky originally, I know all about that craziness they call Midnight Madness! Glad you had a fun weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...