Linking with Sar for Thursday Thoughts!
1. I like to send mail. Always, but especially when I know someone is having a bad week. Sometimes I see that someone is going through a hard time on their blog and I want to be like, hey, what's your address so I can send you something?
But then I realize how creepy that is and don't.
(if you wouldn't get creeped out by this, you should let me know so that if I ever have the urge to send you something I won't feel creepy...)
2. Also, sometimes in emails, I want to be like, Hey, have a great weekend! But then I feel like that cuts them off. Like maybe they would have kept the conversation going except that I told them to have a great weekend or night or whatever, which implies that I don't expect to hear from them till after their great night or weekend.
3. Obviously I overthink things sometimes.
4. Here's a picture from last weekend's football game (first of the season!). I really really like this picture, even though it's just an iPhone pic and those guys in the background look way intense.
We won! (the game, that is, which is kind of rare for KU football) But I'm already not sure if I want to go to the game this weekend. Sure, they're fun... for the first half. And then I get tired of standing and hungry and hot. And I just don't know if I want to dedicate five hours to the game. (I'm glad I go to KU. If I said that in Nebraska or Alabama or somewhere else, I think they'd kick me out!)
5. Other than the potential football game this weekend, we don't have a whole lot planned. I'm working on a surprise adventure for Pat (woo!) and I'll go to Zumba on Sunday, but hopefully this weekend should be a bit more low-key than last weekend. Which is exactly what I need.
Hope you're all having a wonderful short week! Happy almost weekend, friends!