Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pay it forward challenge!

Hey friends!

I found this on Amber's blog last night and thought it was really fun! Basically, it's a pay-it-forward type of dealy. The first three people that comment on this post will receive a gift from me within a year, and they'll post it on their blog and send something out to three people! Fun, right? 
via
To receive your present you have to play along. Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post.

You get three days to re-post, or I’ll move on to the next person. Please only comment if you’re willing to pay it forward!

If you want a gift from me in the next year (maybe store-bought, maybe made just for you) please comment with your e-mail address, blog URL and three random facts about you so I can get to know you a little better.

Ready. Set. Comment!!


5 comments:

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

kcarlton@hawks.huntingdon.edu

Crazylifeofkaitlyn.blogspot.com

Random facts

1. I love reading. I always have a book with me.

2. I'm a history geek. I love us presidents. My favorite is JFK.

3. I love Fall. I'm so glad it is getting cool in BAMA finally.

Tamara said...

OMG OMG OMG. I love this.

You already know this, but I'll comply with the rules. And my facts you probably already know about me.

Tamara0827@gmail.com
www.lehmannlaughter.blogspot.com

3 facts:
*I love me a good book - fiction, autobiography, running themed..seriously, if you put it in front of me I'm going to read it.
*I'm really getting into running shenanigans lately.
*I love being outdoors - fishing, hiking, running, hunting, playing tag with my daughter, riding 4 wheelers - most days we don't even cut on the tv.

I love this Abs!

Tristan said...

I love, love this! What a great idea!

tristanlynae@gmail.com
tristanlynae.blogspot.com

3 facts:
1. I love Saturday mornings! There's something about them that are so great, relaxing, busy, and wonderful!
2. I love it when the seasons change. Even though fall is my favorite, I love when it turns to winter and then in the spring when the first sun comes out!
3. Traveling is my true passion (next to photography) I will visit all 50 states and as many countries as possible in my lifetime!

Anonymous said...

:)

Amy said...

This is such a great idea.

My name is Amy and I blog over at Love & Hot Chocolate... www.loveandhotchocolate.blogspot.com. My email address is alprochet@gmail.com.

1. I love hockey.
2. I can't live without chocolate.
3. I have an obsession with cats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...