Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Three things (that turned into four)

Hey friends! Just checking in with a mini life update :)

1. I've been having a lot of trouble remembering what day and time it is and when things happen. I showed up to class half an hour early last night (better than late, right?) and completely confused what day a big event would be on. Which leads me to number two...


2. I registered for a 5k! My very very first event! Eeee! When I signed up I thought it would be on Saturday but it'll actually be on Monday, which is Labor Day. Whoops. But I'm still able to run it!

If any of you are in the area, registration is still open and you can come run with me :) I can even provide a couch to sleep on the night before! (as long as you aren't creepy :)

But really... eeeeeeeeeeee!

3. Lots of you have been asking about how it is to have Pat back/live with Pat. I eventually will probably talk about it, once we're out of the honeymoon, everythingaboutlivingtogetherisperfect phase.But for now, I'm still smiling when I see two sets of towels in the bathroom and two sets of pillows on the bed. :)

Exhibits A and B. His, of course, are blue. :)
And since I was taking a picture in the bathroom anyway...

A bathroom mirror shot! Just for you, Shauna :)
Extra bonus #4! My giveaway is still open. :)

Hope you're all having a great Tuesday! (it is Tuesday, right?)


9 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck on the 5K! I want to sign up for one also.

KSCoffeeGirl said...

You are so BA running a 5K! I'll be cheering you on from 7 hours away! Also, you're so cute about living with Pat! ;)

Shauna said...

:D Love it!!! I wish I was there to run the 5k with you!! You're going to rock it!

Breenah said...

You're adorable. I'm not running, but I'm doing the Susan G Komen in late September in Wichita.

Anban:) said...

I wish I could run like you! so happy for you sis<3 love you, and take luck!

Lin said...

Aw, I'm so happy you guys are enjoying living together!

Alyx said...

GO YOU! for running a 5k.
Glad you guys are loving being together!

Anonymous said...

Paisly handed her first assignment in a week early. :) Will you email me the program/plan you did to get started running? Thanks--

Amy said...

Yay for 5ks!!! :)
I can't wait to hear more about everything. Girl it's all good, my brain is all sorts of fuzzy right now and i don't know what day it is half of the time when i'm getting ready in the morning. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...