Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm still here, promise!

Hey there blog friends!

I bet you feel a little abandoned right now.

I feel like I've abandoned you. It's been foreverrrr since I was on here. But what can I say? Life gets hectic. I don't even have hot water at home right now, so internet is kind of on the back burner.

A peek into my life lately, or since I've been gone (because I know you've been dyyying without my updates):

  • Errands! (Do all the things!)
  • Beach! (Do nothing!)
  • Moving! (Pack all the things! Move all the things! Unpack all the things!)
  • More errands! (I didn't really do all the things that first time!)
  • I tried my final new food (eat the thing!) and sent my final letter (mail the thing!) for my 24 before 24 goals!
  • Aaaand, I started my new job! (Learn all the things!)

I have missed you all terribly and think of you. Promise I do.

I'm seriously sooo behind on blog reading that I have no hope of catching up. (More than a week... yeesh.) So, if you've posted anything in the last week and a half you love love loooved, you should let me know so I can come read it. :)

I promise more substantial posts in the future, to include:
  • Beach pictures!
  • A giveaway!
  • Things about my new job!
  • Talking about being a nerd!
  • aaaaaaand... PAT WILL BE HOME SOON.
Here's a sneak peek of the beach...


Try not to hate me too much ;)

Let's get together soon, shall we?

Love love love.


11 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

I've missed you! And am super jealous of the beach. Moving takes away most of your time. I completely know how it is!

Genna said...

Uhhhh definitely hate. I hope the job/move are going well :)

Sara said...

I hope things are going good in all aspects! :-) Can't wait for your future posts!

Obviously Obsessed said...

I seriously was thinking about you this morning. I get in those little busy slumps too and it stinks to try to get caught back up. And everything I wrote was awesome so check it out. :)

Miss you around my blog feed.

Kate said...

Oh man, I've been missing you!

I hope the new job is going swimmingly. :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Shauna said...

Pin all the things!! :) Can't wait to hear more updates!

Adrienne said...

Aww hooray! Glad you're back!

Can't wait to hear about all that!

I'm going to the beach in two weeks, sooo, who's jealous now?! ;)

Leslie said...

Summer has been so crazy I've been the same way! My poor blog has been neglected too.. can't wait to hear all about your life lately when you get back to blogging!

Alyx said...

haha, my blog has been feeling a little neglected, too, so no worries! We're allowed to take breaks every now and then!

Danavee said...

Can't wait to hear about the job!!!!

Kaileigh said...

Hey, I came across your blog recently and I think it's really great. I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out my post to see what to do.

http://osbottspot.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...