Monday, July 16, 2012

Dear Monday [7.16.12]

Dear Monday, I'm so tired. Why am I so tired? Happy to say this is my next to last Monday at work. Two Mondays from now I'll be on the beach. Three Mondays from now, I'll be starting my internship! Eeee!

Dear Encore, you turned me into one of those people that takes pictures of their food. But seriously! It came in a hollowed out pineapple! Also, you marked the third of my three new restaurants on my 24-before-24 list. Woop!

Dear Sar, thanks so much for hosting the 15-Day Challenge. Made me think! And helped me meet lots of fun bloggers. :)

Dear new running shoes, I think I'm a bit obsessed with you. Which is good. Because I plan to be your new bff.


Dear online shopping, you are by far too easy. But with 20% off and buying only clearance items and needing new work clothes and being smaller than I used to be... well, I just have too many reasons to justify my shopping! So maybe it's not all your fault...

Dear boyfriend, come home already.


Happy Monday friends! I hope this week greeted you with lots of energy! I myself am lacking, but as soon as Pat gets back, he's gonna teach me to luuuuurve coffee so I can be AWAKE!

Hope this is the start of a great week for us all! :)

11 comments:

Kate said...

It's so easy to lurve coffee. Brew it. Drink it. Lurve it.

So simple. ;)

Amy said...

oh my gosh online shopping kills me...every.single.time. i hate it. :)

Obviously Obsessed said...

I have an online shopping problem too. My only saving grace is that I don't have my card numbers memorized so I always have to get up to get it. And I say to myself, "Self, do you want this bad enough to get up off the couch?" Needless to say, I've stopped myself numerous times because of my laziness.

xoxo Amber

Dani @ InspireMotivateLove said...

I have really had to make myself stop with the online shopping! Especially since we are down to one income. It's terrible! :)

Alyx said...

I love online shopping. And those new running shoes are awesome!

Lin said...

Ooh those are some really cute shoes!

Tamara said...

I have been a shopping maniac lately [Victoria Secret has the best sale going on right now!]. I use the exact same justifications.
My husband is always like "Oh, I guess you saved money by buying" to guilt me out of buying things, but it doesn't work. Because it makes sense, I mean I would buy those things anyway but if I buy them right now I'll get them cheaper! WINNING!

Rachel said...

Ugh, online shopping is the literal worst! (And by worst, I mean best!)

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

Those new running shoes are awesome abbey - maybe if i get new ones i'll be more motivated to run :)

Love,
Elisabeth
Lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

Christi said...

Hello new bloggie friend! I look forward to following you! xoxo

Anban:) said...

im going rock climbing with camp! sooooooooo excited! (i saw it on your 24 before 24 list an thought i would share)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...