Monday, July 2, 2012

Six-word memoirs -- 15-Day Challenge


Hey friends!

All right. I admit it. I'm still slowly catching up with blog reading. (As in, I'm terribly behind.)

But I still wanted to post a few six word memoirs for the 15-Day ChallengeSo here's what I've come up with.

Will it always feel like this?
As in, will I always feel as in love, as tired, as frustrated, as happy, as awake, as full of life. Some things I want to change, am waiting for change, and some I never want to change.

Thank goodness he kept saying yes.
I would not date Pat for the longest time. But I kept asking him to hang out anyway. And thank goodness he kept saying yes. Long story, maybe for another day...

Sand in my hair, peaceful heart.
Love the beach. Love coming home and finding that sand has gotten everywhere and that a bit of the ocean was hiding in my suitcase and hitch hiking back to the Midwest.

Can't wait to read all yours! If you're not participating, feel free to share one in the comments anyway. :)

12 comments:

Amy said...

I love all three of these! :)
<3

Laura said...

Would love to hear the long story!

Adrienne said...

So sweet! You two are adorable!

Karenna said...

I love your memoirs. So sweet! Can't wait to hear the long story! :)

Alyx said...

I'm going to echo everyone else and beg for the long story!!

Alyx said...

I'm going to echo everyone else and beg for the long story!!

Katie said...

Love these! They're beautiful!

Amy said...

love these! ... and plaid is awesome! thanks for stopping by! :)

Jess @ Blonde Meets World said...

OK, I feel like I've commented on a billion posts in like 5 minutes. Sorry! Haha.

But anyway, I came across your blog through the 15 day challenge and think it's great so just wanted to say HI! :)

Kerri Blue said...

I love the second one "Thank goodness he kept saying yes" I think it sounds beautiful and the story sounds romantic and sweet. Good Memoirs!

Good Luck with the rest of the challenge!

Http://answersinthejourney.blogspot.com.au

Sar said...

Is it totally inappropriate that your first memoir made me tear up?

#softie

Tamara said...

I absolutely adore your first one.
And the second one - I love the word yes. So glad Pat does too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...