Have you guys heard of the 15-Day Challenge Sar is sponsoring?
her blog to check it out and join in!
Today's prompt is 15 fun facts. I had a hard time at first thinking of that many, but I think I thought of some fun ones!
1. My bucket list has exactly two things on it: go skinny dipping and watch baby sea turtles crawl toward the ocean.
2. I didn't drink soda throughout my entire high school career. I stopped when I was in eighth grade and started again in college. I don't really remember why. I think I got tired of it? and then I just wanted to see how long I could go.
3. I can (and do) watch the same movie over and over, every night. And I reread books. I love writing and storytelling and when someone does it well, I don't get tired of it.
4. I only studied journalism for the awesome scholarship I got through it.
5. On my first date with Pat we got ice cream and neither of us liked it but it was free and then we watched Toy Story 3 with a bunch of friends. :)
6. 97% of the time my socks don't match. I prefer it that way. I even wrote an essay about it once. In college.
7. Sometimes when I wake up I have the Winnie the Pooh theme song stuck in my head. I think it's because I used to have an alarm clock that played the song. Sometimes I also wake up singing a song my mom used to sing to wake us up. "It's time to get up, it's time to get up, it's time to get up this moooorning..."
8. I have answered to the following names: Google, Googlepants, Pants, Topeka, Abbadabbadoo, Abbycadabby, Squirt and Nugget. I also have one of those names that, within minutes of knowing me, people often shorten.
9. Of my 24 before 24 list, I'm most intimidated about opening an Etsy store and throwing a dinner party.
10. I have a scar on my right thumb from when I shut it in a jeep door on Christmas Eve one year. The same car door once bent a key in half. I've always thought that makes it sound more impressive an injury.
11. I only wear mascara on special occasions or when I want to feel pretty. I think it makes my eyelashes fall out faster.
12. When I lean a certain way, my hips pop. Really, really loudly.
13. I really like the name Dexter, but for a girl.
14. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd. (really, though, who isn't?) My roommate recently tried to borrow one of the dvds and I could tell from across the room that she'd taken the wrong one, just from the picture. I joined Pottermore and was sorted into Ravenclaw. I went to a bunch of the midnight releases, for both books and movies, and have several pictures of me with Harry Potter.
15. I had Betsy for a while before I got a CD player put in. Until I did, me and Bets rocked out to mix tapes. Sometimes when a song ends, I still start singing whatever was next on the mix tape.
So there it is! Did any of you join the challenge? I'd love to see your facts!