Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What I did this weekend

Hey loves!

Guess what I did this weekend!!

I went to VEGAS!!

But I was there for approoooooooximately an hour before peacing out.

See, I went on an anti-roadtrip this weekend. Meaning I started somewhere exciting and ended up home. I flew out to Vegas to help Layne make her trip back from California so she didn't have to drive alone. Although, I wasn't super helpful seeing as I can't drive her manual-transmission car.

But I like to think I added something to the trip. :)

Here's a couple of pictures from the weekend:

Yup. Kansas is definitely THE most exciting scenery you'll ever see. ;) But I thought the clouds looked like a smiley face. See it? No? Oh. Ok. Layne didn't see it either.

It was actually a pretty great trip. We stopped for Mexican food in Utah, where they apparently only serve margaritas with no alcohol. Um... what? haha. And then got deliriously giggly when we made it to the hotel and the guy at the desk was crazy weird. And then I accidentally killed a bug I was trying to save. :(

And it was wonderful to spend two full days with my bfffff before we both got back and had to jump straight into work. AND I feel like my summer can finally begin, now that my bff is back. :)

Welcome home, Layne!

How was everyone's weekend? <3

5 comments:

Cassy said...

I totally saw the smiley face.

Adrienne said...

What a beautiful weekend! I TOTALLY see that smiley face! BFFs are the BEST!

Lin said...

How fun! Sucks that you didn't get to spend more time in Vegas, it's hella fun there.

riana. said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Way to start the summer!

Tamara said...

Yay for a great weekend!
Also, your next trip to Vegas needs to be the same time as me and we can attempt to run the Rock N Roll Vegas Half-Marathon :) Maybe not next year, but definitely the year after.
Seriously, I'll probably harass you about it. I won't judge you if you block my emails. Haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...