Hey friends! As usual I'm linking up with Sar for Thursday thoughts :)
1. This happened yesterday.
Yes, that's my car (Betsy) turning 200,000. If a car's age is measured in miles. She's a trooper. (Although she didn't start again this morning...)
2. This also happened yesterday:
What?? No one wants to read my blog from 11 pm to 5 am? Really. What better things could you possible have to do?? (jk, jk... I just thought it was really funny for some reason to see the graph totally die at that time... and I maaay be alone in that.)
3. Last night I made my version of these puppies for a bake sale at work today that would benefit charity (post on these soon! promise. I even took pictures.). I even missed adventure time at the lake to make them.
And then today they emailed us to cancel the bake sale. The day of the bake sale. Come on, people, think ahead. It's not like I have an oven at my desk and was planning on cookin up some brownies at work.
4. Everything at work has gone completely nuts. For serious. So if this post, my emails, and whatever else are spazzy, my apologies. Also, if you, like poor Jenna, have been waiting for an email from me for over a week.... So so so so so sorry. Internet's still down at home so all I have are a few rushed moments here and there and my phone.
5. I came to you guys for help yesterday and you totally rocked it. Seriously. If you read this post early on, you might want to go back and read some of the ideas. Because they're awesome. I even dreamed about the name tag one last night. Yup, "Hot Mama" was in my dream!
6. Finally, some good news (for anyone who doesn't follow me on twitter and already know). My mom is officially home from the hospital! She's still feeling pretty gross and won't be back to 100% or to work for a while, but at least she gets to be home now. Thank you to everyone who was thinking of us this week. :) I so appreciate it, and all the positivity I get daily from you all.
Alright, that's all the time we have today, folks. I hope you're in as crazy of a mood as I am so that maybe some of this will be amusing. If not, well, maybe you'll like this:
Yup, I totally had one of those growing up.
Happy almost weekend, friends!