Within the last week, I was nominated for two blog awards! Woah! Actually, now looking back, it might be two people who nominated me for the same award? I'm slightly confused...
Regardless, thank you to Riana from Beyond My Wildest Dreams and Tamara from Lehmann Laughter!
So. I've been nominated for these kinds of things before but always kind of blew them off since I felt like someone was like, aaaaah I've been nominated and don't know anyone let me just randomly find a blog and pick it.
But I'm flattered to get these awards because these are my legit followers, and to know they enjoy my blog means a lot.
Rest assured that at the end of this little post, when I pick some people, they will be blogs I actually enjoy. Not the random panic sort. :)
So, here's the rules:
1. I post 7 random facts about me.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post (check)
3. Put the Liebster blog button in your post. (check)
4. Nominate your 5 favorite bloggers with less than 200 GFC followers.
5. Let them know that you nominated them
So on to the random facts!
1. I talk in my sleep. My roommate my freshman year told me we'd have full on conversations while I was asleep, and I remember once I woke up and had been telling Pat about my favorite chapstick.
2. I loooved it when the 20 Random Facts list was a thing on facebook. Call me a creeper, but I think it's the writer in me. I'd read the lists all of my friends made and even the ones strangers made.
3. I just had to work on the facebook account of a lingerie store (for work). It felt really weird to be looking at their website at work. Other odd clients we've had: a strip club and a few funeral parlors.
4. When someone asks me to do something, like go on a trip or to a concert or whatever, I generally say no at first, or maybe. Then I think about it for a week and end up going.
5. I've been a lacto-ovo vegetarian for... oh gosh... eight years. Which means I eat dairy (lacto) and eggs (ovo) but no meat or fish.
6. I have seven holes pierced in my ears. :)\
7. My first flight ever was when I was 20 years old. Since then, I can still name all the trips I've flown on because I fly so rarely.
And now... go show these bloggers some love, mmmkay? You all can do the dealy and give out the award. Or not. But just know I'm out here reading and enjoying your blogs. :) Pick whichever award you like or take both. Who knows what they actually mean anyway.
1. Kate at Begin Anyway -- Lovely blog, funny girl. And, she's a librarian! So cool.
2. Shauna, of the two blogs (I feel like I just gave you a clan name) Our Emerald City and The Awesomes. Shauna shares my love of travelling and teaches me to be a better vegetarian. And she's a breath of liberal fresh air for this Kansas girl.
3. Katie from State of Change. I'm constantly having to check whether I'm talking to Kate, above, or Katie. Ha. Katie is a great commenter and blog friend. Her blog is inspiring and uplifting and so are her notes on posts.
4. Amy from Taking Steps Home. One of my first blog friends! She hates zombies too! We're constantly finding little things we have in common. So obviously she's awesome.
5. And Allison from The Life and Loves of Allison Fay. Looking at her blog, you'd think she's a blog-famous pro. She's that graceful and wonderful in her blogging. And she inspires me to run better. And she has a cute niece. Gotta love baby pictures!
I feel a bit like Oprah.
Have a great day, friends!