Monday, June 25, 2012

Dear Monday [6.25.12]

Linking here and here!


Dear Monday, Merf.

Dear Meleah, Your wedding is so so close! And I'm getting really, really excited. Eeeee!

Dear planner and organization, Thank you for your color coded goodness. Looking at you helps me calm a panicked heart. Weird that I'm calmed by my planner? Yes. Potentially.


Dear Ed Sheeran, Thanks for being my Monday morning pick me up. I like yo voice.




Dear weather, You're so hot! I mean, really... H.O.T.


Happy Monday friends! What are your sure-fire cures for Monday morning yuckiness? I could sure use them!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)


9 comments:

Kate said...

I'm addicted to my planner too. And the weather? Looks about like ours! It's so ridiculous.

Sar said...

Lawrence looks like Texas. Today is supposed to be 106, tomorrow 108, Wed 106, Thurs 106...UGH. Sick.

Alyx said...

Your planner looks so pretty and organized - do you want to come organize my life?

Karenna said...

Oh my goodness, I need your organization skills too! I should start color coding... :)

It's hot here in TX too. But that's the Texas summer for you. I'm just thankful I have a house with AC and a car with it too!

Kat said...

Hi! Following from Mingle Monday! Look forward to reading more! Would appreciate the follow back!
-Kat

http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

Domestic Sweetheart said...

I heart your blog! Thought you might be interested in the giveaway I'm hosting for Soybu @ http://domesticsweetheart.blogspot.com/2012/06/giveaway-soybu.html!

tandaschroeder said...

Umm...definitely loving your blog. Stoked to start following. Love the song. And hey! I color-code my planner events too.

Come visit me at: we & serendipity

♥ xoxo.

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

haha not weird - i am totally calmed by my planner too - if i can see that i'l lhave time to get everythign done, i feel so much better :)

Lin said...

I love color coding my planner! I'm a really visual person so the colors help me stay organized :)

Hot weather...hate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...