Monday, June 18, 2012

Dear Monday [6.18.12]

Linking here and here!

Dear Monday, Hello again. Let's have a good week, shall we?



Dear Raja, You've been missing long enough. Please come home now, ok?

Dear anyone in the Kansas area, keep a look out for our favorite cat. Please be kind to her.

Dear weekend, You were good to me. I enjoyed Meleah's first bridal shower soo so much -- I'll be posting a short recap as soon as my internet at home returns and I'm able to post pictures I took with my camera -- and then had a lazy Sunday on a "beach" here in Kansas. Love.



Dear Couch to 5k, you are kicking my butt a little bit this week. But, I wore a swimsuit this weekend and didn't feel like a baby hippo. I guess we're even.



Dear bwiggans, While I appreciate your friend request on MyFitnessPal, I don't know you, so I will not be accepting your request. I did enjoy pulling up your profile and referring to you as my suitor. Thanks for the giggles, and good luck.


Happy Monday friends! Did you all have a great weekend? Here's hoping for a delightful week for all of you!

PS. Should any of you want to add me on  MyFitnessPal,  you will not be mocked. Provided you look friendlier than bwiggs.

15 comments:

Laura said...

Your "beach" looks awesome. I actually prefer lakes to oceans, which is odd because I'm from Florida. But it's so much nicer swimming in fresh water and not having to worry about jellyfish and stingrays!

Kate said...

Hey, any beach is fine by me. Lake, river, ocean, whatever. :P

Tamara said...

Yay for swimsuits! I'm far from perfection, but I wore my bikini this weekend and while I may have looked like a baby hippo - I didn't feel like it. Working out helps you just as much mentally as physically.
Also, hellllllooo bwiggans - how you doin, big boy? haha.

Amy said...

Oh noo.....kitty is missing?! :( That is one of the worst feelings ever.

Yay for beach days! :) I'm hoping to get in a few more myself this weekend!

kimberly rae said...

Oh gosh! So sad about your cat! Hope he(she?) comes home soon! Also, good luck on couch to 5k....I know a lot of people who have been really successful with it! And not feeling like a baby hippo...def worth the pain and suffering!! Hahah hope you have a great week!

Joslin said...

Aww poor Raja! Cute name for a super cute cat. Hope she comes home soon!

Alyx said...

Oh, no!!! Hope your kitty gets back home safe and sound. Missing pets is always so sad!!

Sar said...

I'd be your friend on MyFitnessPal except then I'd feel obligated to actually use it, and I'm in a happy "My butt's big and I'm okay with it" stage. ;) And to be fair, it's gotta be hot right now in Kansas so props for actually going out and running! Keep it up!

Adrienne said...

Boo, I hope you find your cat!

And OH my gosh, loving the MyFitnessPal request- hilarious!!!

Katie said...

Poor kitty! Hope he comes home soon! :(

Renae said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! Hope you find your kitty soon. We have 2 and I can't imagine losing one.

KSCoffeeGirl said...

I am so sad that Raja is missing still. :( And yay for working out! You go girl! I wish I were there with you for the "beach" day! I miss you...and I'm commenting because your posts are not showing up in my reader so I had to look you up because I knew you'd been posting. Sorry for the novel!

Bubba and Dani Workman said...

The last note is by far the best.

And I seriously thought that I was the only one who did that. :P

Lin said...

Aw, I hope your cat goes back home to you or someone finds it and returns it to your house.

Those photos of the beach look so relaxing. I miss the beach.

Suze said...

Oh no- your kitty is missing?!! I hope that you find her. I had a scare with our kitty going missing a few months ago. He came home. I hope Raja comes home soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...