Monday, June 11, 2012

Dear Monday [6.11.12]

Linking here

Deeeeeeeear Monday, I had a huge post planned with stories from my weekend. But the photos just aren't being my friends today. Maybe tomorrow.

Dear Betsy (aka my honda), Please start after work. Please please pretty please with sugar on top. I promise I'll clean you out and feed you if you start after work. Please.

Dear exercise class tonight, please don't leave me so sore I'm unable to run tomorrow. Gotta get my last run of Couch to 5k week 5 in.

Dear bffffffff, thanks for being my hero this morning. I should make you a cape.


5 comments:

Amy said...

=)

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

hoping your car starts! and can't wait to see pictures :)

Alyx said...

Hahaha, I'll cross my fingers for Betsy.

Leslie said...

Hope your car starts!! My old car was named Betsy :) And she never ever cranked up... what's in a name?! haha

Lin said...

Hero's do indeed need a cape :)

Hope your car starts up & stops giving you problems.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...