Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Thoughts [5.24.12]

1. I noticed the other day that I had lost a follower! I looked through to see who it was. My mom. Ha. Dunno why she disappeared for a day, but she's back now.


2. Little sister is coming to visit! Anna will be hanging out with me and Emily tonight through next Wednesday. I'm SO excited! She'll go to the pool during the day while I'm at work and then at night and for the three day weekend, I'm thinking we'll wander around downtown, paint some pottery, and maybe go to the lake or the aquarium! Eeeeee!

3. Did you guys know that if we were hanging out for 40 minutes together, I could run for more than half of that time? ME EITHER. But yesterday, I did. Yup, I did the running challenge for this week -- Run 6 minutes, walk two. Then do that again three more times. Woah. Can you tell I'm a liiiittle proud of myself? :)

4. Yesterday I had the opportunity to try another new food and I chickened out. Whoops. But that's why it's one of my goals. It's not supposed to be easy, right?


Hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday morning! Anyone else have big plans for this weekend? (Or ideas of how to entertain a 13 year old for 6 days? ;)

Linking with Sar for Thursday thoughts!



12 comments:

Leslie said...

That will be fun having your sister come visit! And I'm proud of you for the running 20 minutes!! I love accomplishing stuff like that.. brag about it ALL you want. ;)

Molly @ Blonde Out Loud said...

13 year old boy for 6 days?! Bless you!!

Alyx said...

You're so hardcore!!!

exlibrisheather said...

Love that picture! I love photobooths so much!

Also, congrats on being able to run for 20+ minutes. It is such a great feeling to accomplish your running goals. As someone who is trying to get back into running, I definately know what you're going through.

The Lehmann's said...

Yay for running! Brag all you want, I know I do when it comes to being 'healthier'. Definitely something to be proud of.

Lin said...

Ha, that is the cutest picture! Hope you all have a blast hanging out together.

Look at you, speed racer. Congratulations on being able to run that far. I'd be lucky to be able to run two minutes :/

Katie said...

Number one made me laugh :)

How fun that your sister will be coming to visit! I love when my younger sister comes to visit, it's like a big slumber party.

Are you doing the Couch 2 5K? I did that last year and LOVED IT. I so remember that sense of accomplishment you're feeling. You can do it!!

Katrin said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! :) I will go to the movies, I have some work to do and I will relax the rest of the time. :)

Margaret said...

I dropped you? Ha! Good thing I picked you up again! Have fun this weekend--I'll be working on educational goals--Anna's and the town's! ;)

Margaret said...

I swear--you tried a new food when you were home at Easter--I just can't remember what it was!!!!!

Katie said...

Number 1!! Ha ha ha! That's awesome. :)

Amy said...

OH MY GOSH! So proud of you! Running for 20+ minutes! Get it!
:) What new food were you going to try?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...