Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Monday [5.7.12]

Dear Monday, Oh man. You got me good this week. Or maybe it was Sunday? Either way, I set my alarms for 7:40 and 7:45 instead of 6:40 and 6:45. That's quite a difference and means dry shampoo and a frozen meal for lunch for me. Oh well. The day has already gone up from the rocky start!

Dear Leah, Whatcha doin?

(She held this pose for a good five minutes, despite us calling her name and laughing at her. Silly puppy.)


Dear blog friends and readers, When did there get to be so many of you? Thanks for caring. :) I feel like I know so many of you and love getting to know you better.



Dear Chime, I really didn't like you for at least the first two discs. I didn't understand what was happening at all. But now, I'm stuck in the climax of the story and can't find out what happens till after work and it's killing me! Way to turn yourself around!

                                                                                      Source: is.gd via Abbey on Pinterest



Dear Pinterest, Thank you for these. (Recipe #5 for my  24 before 24 list!)

Linked with Megan and Meg!



Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a wonderful, crazy weekend or a sweet, relaxing weekend, or a mix of the two. :) Anyone got anything big going on this week?

PS. Congratulations to Valerie on her first anniversary with her husband!


11 comments:

Amy said...

OH MY GOSH what are those little balls of chocolatey goodness?!?!?!?! WHOLLY COW yum.

loved your letters! :)

Alyx said...

Holy freakin' moly, what are those delicious looking chocolate specimen?

Katrin said...

chocolate! :)))
i love the picture of your dog! so cute!

Megan said...

Those chocolate things look DELICIOUS! Yummm....

And I love the photo of your dog! What a sweetie. :)

- Megan

Kate said...

What a cute dog!! :)

Meghan said...

Your dog is cute! My dog does the same thing, but doesn't stay still for long!

Visiting from Mingle Monday!

The Lehmann's said...

I'm with everyone else that commented - CHOCOLATE!! Haha.

And I've totally done the wrong time on the alarm clock too! And the only person you can blame is yourself and I hate it when I have to blame myself! The dog or the husband is a way better substitute. :)

Happy Monday friend!

Jaz said...

Your dog is so cute!!! And what recipe is that? It looks mouth-watering!

Victoria said...

awesome,i can't wait to see the avengers!!

those cuopcakes look amazing!!

happy monday!

Elisabeth said...

those brownies look delightful - i think i'm going to have to make them ...do you think they'd work with homemade cookie dough? probably right - maybe just refridgerate it first or something. anyway - just found your blog and its adorable :)

love,
elisabeth

lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

Those cookie things look yummy! I love pinterest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...