Saturday, May 5, 2012

Avengers!

Hey friends. Just dropping in reeeaaally quick on a weekend (which may be a first for me?) to let you know what I thought of the new Avengers movie! Me and Pat went with some friends and saw the Friday 12:05 a.m. showing. I fell into bed at three and had to wake up at seven for work. Yeesh.

Source
To put it simply: I loooooved it!

It was so funny. Like, I can't remember the last time I laughed that much in a movie theater. And there's a few cute guys to look at. Which doesn't hurt.

I liked it so. much. better that I thought I would, and I think it has a really wide appeal, even if you aren't a midnight-premier-level fan like me and boyfriend were. :)

If you aren't caught up on all your superhero movies and you can only pick one to watch first, I'd go with Thor. I haven't seen it in a while and was a bit confused about some of the nuances.

But even if you don't see any of them, I think you can catch on well enough. And it is really, really funny.

Have a great weekend friends! And if you see it, let me know what you think :)


5 comments:

Alyx said...

Ahhhhh I've heard so many good things about this movie from EVERYONE who went to see it!

Valerie Griffin said...

we are going either tonight or tomorrow night! :)

Amy said...

My brother went and saw it THREE times. Once regular at the midnight showing, once in 3D, and a third time in 3D Imax. hahah
He loved it!
I can't wait to see it.

The Lehmann's said...

I keep hearing great things about this movie and I'm pretty sure I may need to skip out of work early to catch a matinee!

Lin said...

Ive been hearing great things about it too. Glad you had fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...