Monday, April 2, 2012

So sweet to be a Jayhawk

I love my alma mater.



And I love our basketball team. From my very first game with people I don't talk to anymore to my most recent game with one of my favorite people in the world...


Whatever happens tonight, I'm proud of my school and my team, and proud to be a Jayhawk!

Rock chalk!!


P.S. This weekend I tried another new food--vegetarian spring rolls! Loved the first one, ate only the fried outside of the second one... still counts! I also tried this easy pasta salad (pin) and really liked it! That's 2/5 new foods and 1/24 new recipes for my 24 before 24 list!

4 comments:

Alyx said...

WOOO!!! GO KANSAS!

Sar said...

I don't have much feelings for Kansas one way or the other, but ditto, the campus is GORGEOUS!

Caty said...

So glad to have found your blog through Mingle Monday! March Madness has been so intense and I LOVE it!!!! Too bad my bracket tanked badly this year! lol!

Meghan said...

I'll be cheering for the Jayhawks tonight, just cause so many blogging buddies are! Hope they are able to win!

Stopping by from Mingle Monday, love your blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...