Monday, April 30, 2012

Dear Monday [4.30.12]

Linking up here!

Dear Monday, I don't hate you this week. I have the day off to take care of some stuff, I'm chillin at my parents' house with a dog on each side of me, I just ate a snack pack pudding cup. Life's pretty good.



Dear boyfriend, tomorrow is 1.7, aka a year and 7 months. Woah. Where has the time gone? I like you.

Dear Avengers, I'll be meeting you Friday at midnight. I hope you're worth the lack of sleep I'll be suffering all day as a result.

Dear blog friends, I keep finding myself talking about you to my real life friends. Funny how we get to know people electronically? Anyway, I am thankful for these new friendships.


Happy Monday friends! I'm a girl of limited words, today, it seems. I'm soaking in the peace of sitting with some puppy dogs and feeling a spring breeze run through the room. Hope you all are in a happy place today, too. :)

6 comments:

Alyx said...

bahaha, I always feel like a weirdo when I talk about my blog friends to people who aren't bloggers, because they just don't get it...

megan said...

Woohoo! Happy 1.7! I like it :) Ok for REALS, these trekking poles have changed my life. Usually when hiking, I am walking at the speed of suck because either my backpack is heavy, I'm tired, or I'm carefully inspecting every rock, root, and bump while daring them to trip me...and they generally do. I spend most of my hikes staring at my feet because if I move while looking up, bad things happen. haha Those darn poles make hiking SO easy, take the pressure off your knees, work your arms (burning more calories even though your work load is easier!), AND, drum roll, I can LOOK AROUND at my surroundings WHILE walking because I don't trip! Yes. I am this passionate. About poles. haha :)

And as for 50 Shades of Grey, I had a REALLY hard time with it at first because the writing is SOOOO bad, and then I felt extremely violated with alot of the stuff going on, but after a while it evens out and I just can't put it down! For the first half of the first book though, I was like WHAT IS THIS?!


This is the longest reply comment I have EVER LEFT.
Happy MONDAY Abbey!

Lin said...

Almost 2 years together. That's so awesome, congratulations!

Ha, I find myself talking about blogger people IRL all the damn time. Most people just look at me like 'whaaat?'

the Rosones said...

You and your boyfriend are super cute together! Happy monthiversary! :)

The Lehmann's said...

I haven't had a snack pack in forevers and I'm pretty sure it has to happen right.now. Thanks. :)
You and your 1.7 are super cute together! Congrats!

Amy said...

I love YOUR Dear Monday letters! :)
I miss snack packs, almost as much as i miss DUNKAROOS!
Did i just get you equally as excited? i hope so!
Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...