Monday, April 23, 2012

Dear Monday [4.23.12]

Dear Monday, It should not have taken me that long to think of today's date. My bad, world. Once again, slow start to the week.



Dear boyfriend, I'm sorry we're both feeling a little yucky. Of all the things in the world to do together, being sick is one of my least favorites. I am still excited, though, for to caddy for you today in disc golf and to practice my skills more sometime soon!

Dear water, you are my new bff till this cold goes away.

Dear new boss lady, You are scary. I am anxious.

Pin. Source.
Dear food lovers, I made these this weekend. (Another new recipe down!) Oh. My. Gosh. are they good. They're pretty labor intensive with all the veggie cutting and assembling, but I made ten (ten!) and have my lunch ready for every day this week. I recommend cutting the veggies one night and assembling the next day, but you can totally knock them all out at once. Still, try them. Yumm.



Happy Monday, friends! How's your start to the week going? Have any of you tried any recipes that you've loooved lately? I'd love to hear, especially if they're vegetarian-friendly!

I'm linking up with Megan for Dear Monday and Meg for Mingle Monday this week!

4 comments:

Haley W. said...

stopping by from Mingle Monday! :)

those wraps look DELICIOUS! I will definitely be trying those out this summer...yum!

Sar said...

I have a delicious recipe if you like quinoa! It's quinoa greek salad.

.5 cups quinoa
1 cup water

Boil the quinoa in water until it sprouts and cooks (all the water will be soaked up by the quinoa or evaporated off).

In the meantime, chop:
2 roma tomatoes, seeded and sliced small
1/2 a red onion
about 1/2 cup spinach

Mix together 2 Tbsp lemon juice and 2Tbsp olive oil with .5 tsp salt. Then mix the quinoa, veggies, and juice together.

Lay on a bed of spinach, with a side of sliced avocados and topped with a little feta cheese (I slice my avocados up and mix them into my plated salad). It's delicious, high in protein, low in calories, and chock full of nutrients.

Leslie said...

those look so good! I'll have to try to make them for my lunches next week :) and I have had the hardest time remembering the date lately.. not just on monday's. It's so bad.

Lin said...

Sucks that you're both not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...