Thursday, March 29, 2012

A yogurt dilemma

So I've been doing my best to eat healthy this year. I watch my calories, buy more fresh fruit and veggies, and attempt to cut down on the pasta.

One of the standard parts of my lunch is this beauty right here:

Source
Dannon Oikos with strawberries. Yummm.

But today I flipped it over and discovered it has 18 grams of sugar! That's more than half of what I'm supposed to have in a day! As Pat would say, Holy potatoes!

Do any of you know a yogurt that is low-sugar, low-calorie and still tastes good? I used to get all the Yoplait light flavors, but then I switched to Greek for the extra protein. Now I don't know what to do!

In other news, it's gorgeous outside, and I'm a happy girl. :)

I hope you're all having a great day, and any advice would be appreciated! <3

1 comment:

Margaret Hart said...

I haven't even tried any kind of Greek yogurt. You are way ahead of me....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...