Friday, March 16, 2012

Invasion!!!


My room has been invaded by ants. Yup, my BEDROOM, which has a door to the outside.


via

It's disgusting and I hate it.

This is my karma for bragging about our warm weather.



Anyone have any tips for getting rid of them?


In other news, it's Freyday! Thank goodness.



I will be sending off the boy for his spring break and being a boring working old person who has no spring break.

I guess really I'm not all that excited for this weekend/week.

Last year this time I was here:




My ant-y room doesn't even compare.

But I hope everyone out there has a lovely weekend and week! Think good thoughts for me and bad thoughts for my ant friends.

<3

3 comments:

Alyx said...

Ugh. I hate ants. The only thing I can think of is maybe put a line of cinnamon where they're coming in? Or get some ant poison and spray around the outside of your house.

Stylish By Nature said...

Lovely pics !!

Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
♡ StylishByNature.com

Margaret Hart said...

I love that photo of you and Pat. At least ants mostly stay on the ant highway--they won't come in your bed,etc. They stay on the path. So, sleep tight and hope the dogs lick them up. Rock Chalk--Sweet 16!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...