1. I'm still using MyFitnessPal every day. I had tried writing down what I was eating before and nothing changed, but I love MyFitnessPal because it really holds me accountable and helps me see what foods do what damage. And I'm so grateful I now have it on my phone! Makes life so much easier. :)
2. Planning ahead is vital. I've eaten out several times in the last few weeks. One of the ways I've survived is that many chain restaurants have all the nutrition info online. I made lists on sticky notes of several lower-calorie options and brought the list with me to the restaurant. I ended up transferring the list to my phone so that when I go back I'll still have it. They're discreet, but still help me have choices in case I decide to change my mind at the last minute.
3. I'm going to the grocery store a lot more often. Eating healthy means eating fresh, which means eating stuff before it goes bad. Then, when I'm all out of broccoli or yogurt or apples, it means another trip to the store!
4. Another woman from work walks with me now. Sometimes it's nice, but honestly, sometimes I just wish I could listen to a podcast.
5. Fat-free cheese does not melt well. And 100-calorie tortillas are gross.
6. I can't tell the difference in the mirror yet, but the scale says I'm about nine pounds lighter (!!!!), my dress pants are baggy, and I'm fitting better into my tighter jeans. These things make me happy. :)