Monday, March 12, 2012

Dear Monday [3.12.12]

Dear Monday, I'm a little annoyed at you for coming along and ruining my pretty perfect weekend. But since I'm only working three days this week, I think I can handle it.

Dear Saturday, Thank you so much for being so gorgeous! I loved hanging out with you and the sunshine and, of course, my two favorite boys. I walked around and played "caddy" while they played disc golf and a great time was had by all. Lets hang out again soon?

(Here's the part where I'm adding in a weekend recap :)

Pat lining up his shot



This would be a perfect picture if I hadn't cut off his foot. *sigh*

After retrieving his disc

Sam having an adventure to retrieve his, too.

Doesn't it look like he's about to fall over? He didn't.

Dear Pat, Thanks for letting me be your caddy and for putting up with my multiple picture attempts. Also, thanks for letting me use your resources to print all the things. You're nice to me.

I really struggled with getting all of both of our faces in the picture. Took four tries, actually, but the fourth is awful.

Dear bffffffffffff, keep your head up. I love you. You can do anything and everything. I'll see you in a couple weeks and everything will be good.



Dear last night's rain, You were lovely to fall asleep to.

Dear this morning's noisy dripping drain pipe just outside my room, I'm angry at you. I still had 40 minutes to sleep when you woke me up. We are no longer on good terms, sir.

Dear new clothes and shopping trip, Thanks for helping me to finally see the results of my fitness efforts! It was great to finally have a positive shopping experience. :)

Dear readers, Thanks for reading. I like you. You make me happy. :)



If you have anything you'd like to say to Monday, or if you want to read other people's Monday Letters, head over to Happy Day! (and check out Megan's great news!)


6 comments:

Sar said...

Congrats on the fitness and new clothes! I definitely remember how that feels (sadly, I haven't lost weight in about a year, but I have faith I'll get back on the fitness track soon)! Also, YAY for disc golf! I love outdoor sports!

Happy Monday!

Alyx said...

Shorts and a t-shirt weather?? Looks glorious!

Katie said...

I'm so envious of your pretty weather! Have a great week! :)

Han said...

I love lying in bed and listening to the rain - my bedroom at my parents house used to be just above the conservatory so that was pretty noisy during some storms.

I love thunder and lightning too which is really funny given that when I was about 4 or 5 I hated storms!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the boys and the attempts at getting a good picture of you and Pat. I'm so glad I got to see all three of you for so long this past weekend. I had a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

megan said...

WOOHOO! A big huge what's UP for reaching fitness goals and getting new clothes out of the deal! And it looks like a fun day of disc golf! I've never played. Thanks for the sweet nod to my happy little weekend! ENJOY the rest of your week! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...