Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Afternoon What I'm loving Wednesday [3.14.12]

1. I'm loving the lovely weather that has been allowing me to walk outside. LOOK HOW GORGEOUS IT IS? 70s and 80s all week.


2. This looks pretty cool:


3. I'm also loving that this is my last day at work-work this week. Woohoo! I will be doing other, important, mysterious things that I can't talk about that have to do with the good news I still can't talk about. I know, I know. Why bring it up? but I just can't tell the public world yet. But I do get to sleep in tomorrow, and that's always nice.

4. I'm loving that my birthday is a week from tomorrow! I don't have any big plans, but birthdays are always exciting, right?

That's all I've got right now, lovelies! I hope you're having a fabulous week! If not, hey! We're halfway to the weekend!

Wanna link up or check out other "loves"? Go here!




3 comments:

Alyx said...

Happy B-day tomorrow!!
Still jealous of that weather! Send some our way, will ya?!

Holly said...

That first photo is beautiful! :)
Happy early birthday! :)


Dropping by from WILW.
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com

Courtney said...

Happy early birthday!!! Hope you have a great day celebrating you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...