Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Hey! It's Wednesday! Which means lots of people are being happy together!



Check out Jamie's blog to see what everyone else is loving this week.

1. I'm loving that I dance like crazy in my car but drive reeeeeeeally slow. I love imagining all the people angry at who they assume is an old lady driving so slowly and then passing me and seeing a 22-year-old dancing like crazy. Like this dog. Which I'm also loving, and which I can't figure out how to post on here.

2. I'm loving my simple Valentine's day with Pat. We had shape macaroni with my roommate Katie (Madagascar and Spongebob Squarepants!) then we got the BEST ice cream around. The restaurant was full, so we ate in the car, but I could seriously be happy anywhere with this boy.



3. I got some really great news yesterday. News that's going to mean Big Life Decisions. I'll let you all know when I can. :)

4. Loving KU's triumph over Kstate this week. Rock chalk!

Photo by Chris Bronson of the UDK


And finally, finally, I have joined the world of Pinterest. Here are some Pins I've enjoyed. :)

(Links are in the captions because I'm not tech-savvy enough to link through the picture :)

This ring has been on my wishlist for SO long.

I'd love pillows like these in my home someday.

I'll be making something like this for my bedroom
with Pat next year. He's Oregon, obviously, but I
can't figure out what state to put for me! I was born
in New Jersey, grew up in Missouri and met him in
Kansas. So maybe Oregon and Missouri with Kansas
in the middle? We'll see...

What are the great things in your life this week? I'd love to hear!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh yes, Rock Chalk indeed!!! :)

Victoria said...

wow,i love that last pin-it would be a perfect wedding gift!

cute blog!

happy weds!

BeckyJo606 said...

Those pillows are so so cute! I'm looking forward to reading the good news--so exciting! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...