Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Hey lovelies!

As usual, I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm loving Wednesday.


This week I've been loving...

1. It Happened One Night. I mentioned last week that I'd gotten it from the library. I watched it twice since then! Here's my favorite scene:


2. Zumba! I've been frustrated the last couple weeks because the class isn't as challenging as I'd hoped, but I still love it. I love the women who are in my class. There's something about seeing a bunch of women dance so joyfully that makes you smile. :)

3. My family! I'm so lucky to have them, and I so enjoyed their visit this weekend. More on that tomorrow!




4. Audio books! I may have mentioned before that I tried to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and seriously struggled. I couldn't even get through the first 30 pages they were so boring! But I knew so many people loooved it, so I decided to try it again and got it on audio. It makes my commute sooo much nicer. I actually look forward to driving to and from work! I started making a list of books that are available on audio at my library and plan to continue listening as I drive.


5. And, of course, I'm loving that this weekend is my Cali trip! I'll soon be in LA with my bestie. Perffff.



Let me know what you're loving this week! Happy Wednesday, friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...