As usual, I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm loving Wednesday.
This week I've been loving...
1. It Happened One Night. I mentioned last week that I'd gotten it from the library. I watched it twice since then! Here's my favorite scene:
2. Zumba! I've been frustrated the last couple weeks because the class isn't as challenging as I'd hoped, but I still love it. I love the women who are in my class. There's something about seeing a bunch of women dance so joyfully that makes you smile. :)
3. My family! I'm so lucky to have them, and I so enjoyed their visit this weekend. More on that tomorrow!
4. Audio books! I may have mentioned before that I tried to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and seriously struggled. I couldn't even get through the first 30 pages they were so boring! But I knew so many people loooved it, so I decided to try it again and got it on audio. It makes my commute sooo much nicer. I actually look forward to driving to and from work! I started making a list of books that are available on audio at my library and plan to continue listening as I drive.
5. And, of course, I'm loving that this weekend is my Cali trip! I'll soon be in LA with my bestie. Perffff.
Let me know what you're loving this week! Happy Wednesday, friends!