Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Hello friends!



I will once again be participating in WILW! Forgive me if my list is a little short this morning as it is early and I am sleepy. (I'm also a little bit cranky, but I'm hoping some positivity will cure that! and no, that is not a real word...)

1. I'm loving that I'm a little over a week from California! Wooo! I'll be flying into LAX and then visiting my bffffff in her small mountaintop town.

This is what I got when I googled her city. Um, yes please!
2. And I'm only a few days away from seeing my family! They'll be up here for my little sister's volleyball tournament this weekend. (That is, if my dad and sister pay the ticket she hasn't paid and the city removes the warrant for my dad's arrest...?)




3. I'm loving old movies! Last week I saw Top Hat, a movie from1935 starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. This week I've got It Happened One Night with Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert. Anyone have any more suggestions?




4. I also loved last weekend! We celebrated Sam's birthday (oh boy, did we celebrate... maybe too much...). I actually got Clark Gable, star of It Happened One Night, as a clue in catchphrase and didn't know who he was! Lucky Sam guessed it even though I said Superman's other identity. (Clark Kent. D'oh!)


That's what I've got today, I guess. I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! Let me know what you're loving too--maybe it will help pick up my mood!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm so jealous you're going to California. Take me with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...