Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's love!

Hey lovelies! Happy day before Valentine's!




I was part of a Valentine blog swap this year and got paired with the lovely Michabella. Here is an awful picture of the wonderful goodies she sent me:


I don't know Michelle in real life, but man--did she know how to buy me a gift! Lots of chocolate, a sparkly card, a cute magnetic note pad and some blank note cards (which are perfect for me because I looove handwritten notes!) She also got me some really pretty nail polish. I've used it already and loved it, but a skilled manicurist I am not, so I neglected to take a picture of my sloppy work.



Do you have any special plans for tomorrow? Valentine's Day is totally nbd to me, but Pat and I will be having a small celebration consisting of shape macaroni (my faaavorite, although he prefers the twisty kind, so I usually buy that) and then after Zumba we're going to get ice cream. Yum!

I hope you all enjoy time with those you love tomorrow, whether it's with a significant other, your favorite puppy, or even the cast of Grey's Anatomy. Because love comes in many forms. :)

4 comments:

Celia said...

yum look at all that candy!

tara said...

mmm.. send me some of that candy!!

arianapia said...

a card shaped like a cupcake?? yes please!

Meg O. said...

That stationery is so pretty! She did such a good job!! Thank you for participating in our swap! I'm happy that you had so much fun with it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...