Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Tuesday + the best of SkyMall

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was a little rough for me. I'm trying my hardest to get over a cold and had to go back to work on a snowy day, and I forgot to pack a lunch. (My little sister emailed me about her snow day plans: puzzles, hot chocolate and ice cream. Not fair!)

But! The most difficult morning and day of the week are over (and really, how lucky am I that those are my biggest issues?), so let's celebrate with a list!

I did some travelling this weekend, including flights on three different planes. On the way to California, I slept and ate and read. On the way back I didn't have the energy to do anything but listen to music and peruse the SkyMall catalog.

You've seen SkyMall before, right? They stick the catalog in the back of the chair in front of you.

I like SkyMall. And by "like," I mean I enjoy looking at the random products they sell and wondering who would ever buy them.

So now, I present to you, the best of SkyMall.

A Bigfoot Garden Statue
This one is pretty funny. If I end up with a husband who wants this in our yard, I might not fight him on it. But I'm also probably not going to spend the $90-125 they want for it.

This was the most popular result when I searched for "statue." Who is buying these???

A Zombie Garden Statue
I admit it: Zombies terrify me. I hate them. I would never want this near my house. Or near me. I can't even believe I'm posting it here. Yeesh.


Skel-e-gnomes
Ok, so they're all yard decorations so far, but who thinks of these things??


The Shuvee Shoe Deodorizer


"It's the ultraviolet shUVee Shoe Deodorizer. The UV light given off by the shUVee kills over 95% of germs, bacteria, even the fungus responsible for the highly contagious MRSA bacteria -- in less than one hour. It's chemical-free and unlike sprays, the UV light reaches all the way into shoes down to the toes where bacteria live. In fact, it's the same UV technology employed by most hospitals."

And it's really, really funny looking.


The Magic Wand Remote
Ok... I really kind of want this one. You learn the 13 different movements and then have a magic wand for a remote control. Yes please! (My birthday is coming up...)


Anyone seen any other awesome products lately?

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...