Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday!

Hey all!

Can I tell you how excited I am that it's Friday??

It has been a crazy week! Monday was back to work after my California trip, Tuesday was Valentines (and I also got some crazy/great news!) and then Wednesday, yesterday and today have been Big Presentations to Important People at work.

Whew!

Tonight me and Pat (aka boyfriend) are going on a date here, and I am so excited!

Doesn't it look soooo good?
After that, I intend to sleep in and relax the rest of the weekend.

Does anyone else have any exciting plans?

Also, shout out to my love Simone! She is my most loyal reader and I feel so special that she's stuck with my blog and read everything I post. :)



Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

KSCoffeeGirl said...

Aww you're the sweetest! Have fun tonight at Genovese! I never went there but it looks delish! :) Love your blog!

KSCoffeeGirl said...

Oh and p.s. my plans are making chicken fried steak and gravy and lemon meringue pie for Levi since he has to work late!

Can't Help but Wonder said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope your weekend went well - it sure sounded exciting with what you had planned.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...