Friday, February 3, 2012

Be happy. It's Friday!

And you have these!

Source

Source


Source

I think I'll also join in on a new link up: Fill in the blank Friday from the little things we do!


1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is paying off my college debt. And my sisters' and my mom's. And my boyfriend's and bff's, really. It's suuuuuuch a weight on my shoulders!

2. Re-reading books and watching the same movies over and over and over is something I like that other people think is weird.

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be... hmm. I really don't know.

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are my parents and Anna visiting this weekend, seeing Layne in Cali next weekend and shopping post Valentine's Day sales! Mmmm chocolate.

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is songs from Seussical the Musical or "I Just Can't Wait to be King."

6. If I found out that the production of Reese's was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is spaghetti is probably the only real answer I have. Or ice cream. But I need a break from even my favorite people sometimes. Just to remember how much I enjoy being with them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...