Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday!


Hi loves! I'm linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

1. First of all, I'm loving this link up! Every week I find new fun blogs, and I love to see everyone's happy moments of the week. It's such an optimistic day in the blog world!

2. I'm also loving the changes I made yesterday/am still working on here on this blog! You'll notice some new tabs at the top--One is my first post about why I'm blogging, and the other is my reading list. I'm still working on an about me to get up there too!



3. I'm loving that I have no plans tonight. Usually I hang out with the bf or have Zumba or something planned every evening, but tonight I think I'm just going to chill at home, watch an old movie and get my craft on. And hopefully go to bed early.


4. I'm loving all the exciting things coming up! First is my friend and future roomie Sam's 21st birthday this weekend! We'll be having people over Friday and probably checking out a couple bars Saturday.

Me, Pat and Sam at Late Night


Then, next weekend, my parents and little sister are coming to town! She has a volleyball tournament and they'll be staying at my house next Friday and Saturday.

Me, my parents and Anna at my cousin's wedding last summer

And the weekend after that I'm going to visit my bffffffff in California!!!! She's been living out there since August-ish and I'm finally going to make the trip to see her new home and meet her new friends. I'm so excited!

I need to find another good picture of us instead of always using this one...


I can't wait to see what everyone else is loving! Happy Wednesday :)

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sounds like the perfect night tonight! I love relaxing evenings!

Victoria said...

what a fun list :)

those are some good books to read.

cute blog you have!

Mrs. Howard said...

Hopping on by from WILW! I love the book Water for Elephants! Yay for linking up!!

Margaret Hart said...

I didn't know you are going to CA!. I love California! Where is Layne?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...