Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday!


Hey everyone! I hope you're having a great first week of 2012! Here's what I'm loving this week, and as always, head over to Jamie's blog to see what everyone else is loving this week!

1. I'm loving that it's a short work week! I took Monday off this week, which made the week look that much easier.

2. I'm loving that I'm wearing my favorite work outfit today! It's the little things, you know?

3. I'm loving having a full house again! I've been spending a lot of time home alone, but last night my roommate Katie was back, and she brought her two wonderful dogs with her! We made pancakes and hash browns for dinner and Bandit followed me around all night. :)


 

4. I'm loving all the inspirational New Year posts! I loved this one about picking a word to focus on for a year. Still trying to think of a word. And, although I've been struggling to define exactly what I want to do this year, everything Meg wrote in her post seemed like a good idea for me too!

5. Finally, I'm loving that I have a skype date with Pat tonight and that he'll be back in less than a week! I had to say goodbye to my bffffff yesterday morning, which always leaves me feeling kind of sad and lonely. It's good to have seeing him to look forward to.
Me and Pat when he visited my hometown with me last March 

What are you loving this week?

3 comments:

Kit said...

Great loves !!!

Victoria said...

great list! i always love wearing a cute/favorite outfit,makes me feel good :)

nice blog!

Stephanie said...

Pancakes and hash browns for dinner so incredible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...